This might suit one of our grads who already have some experience – email Richard if interested.
We need someone who’s strong on back end web development; we work mostly in WordPress. Ideally someone with some awareness of SEO as they’ll be responsible for dealing with the technical side of this service e.g.
· Importing meta data and images from existing sites
· Technical SEO
· IP Redirection/Detection
· Site Speed
· 301 and 302 redirects, canonical urls
· HTTP headers
· Crawler Access e.g. Robots.txt and Rel=Canonical
· Microdata and schema
· Dealing with High Priority Issues / Medium Priority Issues / Low Priority Issues highlighted by MOZ in crawl diagnostics.
· Using WebMaster Tools to analyse what’s going on with each client site and action including link analysis & clean up.
A designer / front end developer works for us part time already; we need some who complements and supports his work.