From graduate Dan Jolly.
This temporary Web development position is to cover a 3 month sabbatical period at GetClickedOn to start as soon as possible.
- HTML and CSS – ability to hand code and work to web standards.
- Adobe Creative Suite. Minimum requirements – Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to resolve them
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & manage multiple projects/customers simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and confident telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
GetClickedOn is an online marketing specialist providing web solutions for small and large businesses. GetClickedOn’s Main online services are Google Advertisements, Web development and Search Engine Optimisation.
This role will focus on the development of all incoming website builds and current maintenance to existing sites. You will also work closely with the SEO team in aiding client rankings; so some knowledge of SEO would be beneficial.
You will deal directly with clients so it is essential you have good communications skills and have excellent knowledge of online content and advanced web development skills, mainly HTML, CSS, some jquery.
This is a brilliant opportunity to develop skills and gain experience in the market sector.
Salary – £16,000 pro rata.
Any interests please send CV into:
Alternatively leave a voice mail on 07821 411443