We are looking for creative, hard-working individuals to work on our online presence and assist with the running of the website. Working knowledge of social media and an interest in fashion are essential.
Experience with Photoshop or similar graphical software would be an advantage, but we are willing to provide support in this area.
- Updating Facebook and Twitter accounts with news, product information and offers
- Creating articles and blog posts + publishing to our own blog, sharing on Digg, Stumbleupon, Google+, etc.
- Creating press releases and posting to relevant websites and mailing lists
- Writing product descriptions, editing photos, and uploading to all sales channels
- Creating promotional graphics and banners for use on website, social media and advertising
- Maintaining listings and site structure/appearance to ensure site is constantly evolving and improving
We would require 2 people to work co-operatively on a part-time (potentially full-time) basis to cover these and any other relevant duties. The ideal candidate will be someone who can carry out all of the above tasks, working on new ideas with colleagues and adapting to change as the business grows. Hours and pay to be discussed.
Start date approx. 13th February.