Job Title : Graduate/Trainee Systems Executive
Reports To : Head of Systems
Company : MV Solutions, part of MediaVest
Location : Central Manchester
MediaVest is the UK’s largest independent media agency. We employ over 200 staff in the field of media advertising, covering all media channels from TV to Online to Press.
MV Solutions is the operations and software arm of MediaVest, supporting the business in the use of technology to enhance its operations and client services. The systems team has been developed to drive the delivery of excellence in agency and client process, client data MI and to develop solutions to aide our internal and client teams to improve efficiency and maximise campaign ROI.
Some of the great things about working at MediaVest are the people, the growth potential, and the culture. Each of our teams is driven by people who want to invent and change the future. We are a diverse group of top-notch talent who work collaboratively and passionately to get things done and make clients happy. We hire seriously smart people with a sense of humour and an addiction to delivering results.
Job Role / Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for working with team members, partners and clients across MediaVest to support projects and processes. This responsibility includes, but is not limited to:
- Client Setup / Management – assisting integrating a new client into our existing reporting and account management software.
- Providing technical and customer support to client and agency teams including 1st line support, training and delegation of work from our support desk.
- Support our database specialists to complete weekly processing of client facing business reporting including custom reports, Data Transformation and SQL task execution.
- Working with Microsoft SharePoint platform to deliver web based solutions for internal teams and our clients.
- Project Management including requirements definition, scoping, document management, development where required, testing and training.
You will have a good grasp of web based and database development technologies with a special emphasis on using Microsoft Technologies.
- Some SQL / database experience.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel, Visio & Access.
- Microsoft SharePoint experience.
- An understanding of Microsoft Reporting Services
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server specific tools e.g. Management Studio.
- You will be a university graduate with a relevant technical degree.
- You will have a strong aptitude for identifying problems and creating solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize technical projects.
- Strong organisation skills with a customer/client focus.
- Enthusiasm for your work, learning new skills, providing recommendations on improvements
If you think you’ve got all the above and more or you think you have the potential to develop into this role rapidly then send us your CV and include a covering letter explaining why you would like to be considered for the position and why you are interested in MediaVest.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com specifying ‘Graduate Systems Executive application’ as the email subject.