The actual advert is aimed at Masters students but Andy has made clear that if you can impress they will consider you for this opportunity.
Should I apply? The answer is yes if you are doing the things we’ve been telling you to do:
- You are attending classes, you are learning, reading, loving the subject.
- You are looking at the ‘other stuff’, not just the coding. That’s IA, usability, accessibility, UXD etc.
- But you’ve also got your nose into HTML5, CSS3, PHP and stuff.
- You’ve been building sites, any sites to gain experience.
- You may have already done some work placements?
- You have a site/portfolio of your previous work online.
- You are blogging to voice your enthusiasm.
- You’ve been going to events, mixing, learning from others.
You’ve been doing all (or most) of the above? Then Clearleft might be interested.
Fill in the form at: http://clearleft.theresumator.com/apply/URHZ9t/Web-DesignUser-Experience-Intern.html
Ps. Yes, Clearleft are in Brighton, Brighton & Hove but this is a fantastic opportunity. You should beg, steal or borrow to get down there. Good luck. Let me know how it goes.