Assistant Web Designer Vacancy
They are looking for a talented web designer to work in their E-Commerce department, with a genuine love for all things online.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or web designer with a year or so industry knowledge to join their team. You will be working on a range of high traffic websites, supporting marketing materials and CMS sites driven by SDL Tridion (you do not necessarily need to have previous experience of this software).
You will be working in a knowledgeable e-commerce team with other designers who will train and support this role.
You will have experience in creating design work that is attractive and technically sound, and have a keen eye for quality and exceptional attention to detail.
The role will predominantly work on Eurocamp and Keycamp UK/Ireland websites, but also complete work for other brands in the business including Eurocamp Independent, Select Sites and Own a Holiday Home.
Key areas of focus
- Design and coding/building of HTML emails
- Design and creation of promotional graphics and marketing landing pages for the websites
- Design and creation of Flash advertising banners
- Assist with the ongoing improvement of the websites, offering visual design treatments for new functionality and optimization of current features.
- Maximize presentation of images and icons on the websites including sourcing, optimization and uploading images through the Content Management System.
Skills and experience:
Great eye for design and attention to detail
Good working knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator
Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Basic working knowledge of Flash
Ability to produce high quality graphics
Able to show work you have been involved with and explain your input
Keen interest in every aspect of the internet
Awareness of new trends and online innovation
Ability to manage projects within tight deadlines
Self reliant and hard working
Proactive and enthusiastic
Understanding of usability in design
Applications in writing with full CV to: Beverley Stevens, Human Resources Administrator, Hartford Manor, Greenbank Lane, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 1HW or e-mail HRemail@example.com