Possible short term job for recent graduates.
Junior Analyst to work for a local University here in Manchester.
The general duties are outlined below;
- Production of HR numerical reports e.g. sickness, headcount, equality and diversity
- Data mining
- Database maintenance
- Manager liaison
The individual will need;
- Good technical, analytical and communication skills
- Previous experience of working within a data management role e.g. non-qualified accountancy, marketing analysis or human resources reporting
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate advanced experience and knowledge of working with the following reporting tools;
- MS Excel (Must have understanding of ‘VLOOKUP’ and ‘IF’ formulae and an ability to create and amend Pivot Tables & Macros)
- MS Access (Must have the ability to build Queries, as well as the ability to create and manipulate Data Tables)
We are looking to get someone in place ASAP and it is envisaged that this placement will be for 12 weeks to cover a busy period within the Department.
The rate is £8 per hour on a 35 hour week, so would suit someone looking to pick up some further commercial experience, or someone who just wants something to tide them over.
Progressive UK ICT